12.2.09

de miaus deviantARTizados

so... yeah, despite my headache, I spent all the afternoon deviantARTing... I know I shouldn't, is bad for my health, even when I'm not sick, but I couldn't help it, is... addicting!! stupid deviantART!! ¬¬


and if...? by Robbuz
and if Jake was a vampire and Edward a wolf?! blasphemy!! xDDDD love it!!


best friends by lintushadow
i'm guesing Quil is the one with the cap, Jake in black and Embry in the floor... what do you think?


newborn by Rinian
they look so sweet!!! *^*


save a motorcicle by chemical-lust
this made me laugh... did you hear, Lola?? why a bike? ride Embry! I mean... a wolf! xDDD


that girl and that boy by Rinian
Edward looks... hot O-O!! but you didn't hear it from me! xD (admitting a vampire is hot, wtf with me?!)


trick or stake by NekoOni
(Jake, Embry, Leah & Quil xD)


se, ya acabé xD no son todas, pero tampoco quiero desquiciarme demasiado, ya tengo mucho Twilight con W4 como para venir a desquiciarme acá, se supone q para eso tenía W4! para poder ser una persona normal de nuevo! creo q no funcionó... xDDD

miau!
xoxo, GG

1 comentario:

  1. Ok... eso demuestra por completo que estas desquiciada, me da miedo; una: que digas que Edward te parece sexy en la pick (nada que ver), dos: tenemos las pinches mismas imagenes, tres: las motos existen para conducirlas, y nunca por el resto de mi eternidad me subiria al lomo de Embry con tal de trasladarme, por cierto que mi madre dijo algo bien fashin... pero lo contarae en Wx4 (mas propaganda, o que?) Gracias por Neko! tal vez alli encuentre todo lo que quedo de Nana! Yai! (cob)
    So, bye bye!

    xo Lola Cullen (aun jajaja) T-T estupido libro ¬¬

    ResponderBorrar